Friday, January 18, 2008

A Picture From Back in the Day.

In the spirit of the Olan Mills blogging that's been going on, I feel compelled to post my Freshman Dance picture. Because its awesome.

Allow me to point out the totally bitchin' items you DON'T see. I had this super cool short on one side long on the other haircut (my parents hated it, but I thought it was very edgy) and the bottom of my TEA LENGTH dress was bubbled. (C'mon, 80's rejects, you know what I'm talking about!)
This was my very first formal dance, and the very first time I wore a strapless bra, and that bad boy itched all night!

The boy that took me wore a bow tie and cumber bun to match my dress. He wasn't my boyfriend, but that absolutely did NOT prevent me from making out with him at the end of the evening.

I rock.

8 comments:

Anne said...

How funny, I swear I had the SAME dress and glasses "back in the day"! I think my dress came from Cricket Alley.

Linda said...

way too cute! Love the color of the dress, and the trophy backdrop!

Heather rules said...

Robyn - you are such a ho. hehe
My first formal dance, I wore a bright purple satin number. I was a sexy beast. ;o)
Cricket Alley, OMG that's a blast from the past.

Linda said...

Heather, I want to see a picture of you in your purple satin dress! Purple is my favorite color!

Country Girl said...

you big slut!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Yes, Heather!! Lets see that dress!!

Chris said...

You are STILL edgy!

jenny said...

Holy crap! I had the same dress! And am ashamed to say I still have it! I wonder if it fits?