Friday, January 4, 2008

Date Night!


Its Friday night! It used to mean Date Night for my husband and myself back in the day, but lately, not so much. We've been working a lot. Mostly HE'S been working a lot. We've tried to stick to the date night thing as much as possible. I think its important. When we don't stick to it, Fridays get lame and we get in a rut. Besides.....WRITERS' STRIKE!.....can't get anything good on TV.

So tonight we're back on track for date night! We're talking dinner & a movie, and I'm pretty stoked about it.
We're dead set on National Treasure this evening. Now what to have for dinner.....

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

So how was it? and where did you eat?

jenny said...

That's cool! I spent mine catching up on Paranormal State episodes, but my man was working. Hope the evening was great! Wink, wink

Country Girl said...

i LOVE date night!! how was it??